I obtained a list of search terms that have connected users to my blog, and it got me thinking: When people find my blog, what were they searching for? A lot of the searches were questions, and unfortunately, my blog did not necessarily answer them directly. The blog was usually just about a related topic. A few of the questions were odd, made no sense, and had some interesting grammar. But I decided to give the people what they want and respond directly to the searches that people are looking for. That way, when my blog shows up, they will say, “HEY! That is exactly what I was looking for, even though my question was super weird and obscure!” So lets respond to some of the top searches:
- “how can a woman tell if your boyfriend is bisexual”
You have to order a special Bisexual Test Kit from a pharmaceutical company. Follow the directions to mix the solution, and splash it on his skin. If it turns blue, you have a bi on your hands.
- “do any women like bisexual men ????”
Yeah dude. Right here.
- “had sex with a gay guy i’m straight”
No you’re not 😉
- “straight sportsmen hard confused gay sex porn”
I don’t even know what this is but… #hot??
- “if a girl is gay and she do it to a boy is that cheating”
I’m not the authority on lesbian cheating, but this is my blog so I make the rules. Sydney declares: Yes. Yes it is.
- “how to get a bi guy to come over”
I’ve tried a few things that usually work: Craft Beers, Box seats at the game, Perfect cut of steak
- “deduced forced bi”
Is this some kind of porn thing?
- “how to handle hearing your boyfriend has bisexual”
How did he catch it? IT’S SPREADING!
- “if your boyfriend is bi and your a girl and straight what do you do?”
Go out to dinner at Joel Robuchon. Best date ever.
- “i’m a dude and i fucked my best man friend”
- “i tried the gay thing its not for me”
- “how to seducing your best friend who is a boy and not even gay while you are”
Ooh… that’s ambitious. If you figure it out, I’d love to hear.
- “woman or girl or wife or girlfriend “freakishly strong” or “scary strong””
Hahahaha. Awesome. I don’t know how this search got connected to my blog, but this is an awesome search.
- “what color speedos do bisexual men prefer”
Black, in my experience. Jay has one speedo and its black.
- “why is sydney so angry”
Hahahaha! The internet knows I’m angry.
- “i’m a bisexual boy how do i ask a boy out?”
Aww! Cute. Be yourself. Be confident. Everyone will love you.
I’m thinking I might write a serious article later and answer the questions that people are actually wondering about. (For example, an article about “how to handle hearing your boyfriend is bi” but not “straight sportsmen hard confused gay sex porn”). Stay tuned and check back!